Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tasha Tuesday






This is what I saw out my kitchen window this morning..













This is what I saw as I walked up the path to Clarehouse three hours later.





















And this what I saw when I saw Tasha.











Are you beginning to see Tasha's flare? 

Today you are going to see more of the zesty Tasha that I get to see.  Although she is wearing black, you must admit, she is not void of color.  Tasha knows just the right amount of pizazz to put with any outfit.  The red streak in her bangs is killer.  I would never do this (only in my dreams).  But I am so happy Tasha does and I get to be in the daring presence of her bold character.






Large feather earrings and...
















...artistically painted nails are working together to round out the red accents Tasha has chosen to vibrate today.

















And of course, Tasha dresses her toes to match.  Who colors on those exact, tiny, little waves anyway?  I guess that's why they are called Nail Artists.





Tasha has a very fun yet soothing personality.  She is a nurse in an end-of-life facility, after all.  She has chosen a profession of caring for others, which she does very well.  And I can't help but wonder if those whom she cares for can't wait for her to enter their room.  She is like a little bird adorned in colorful glory.







But every so often Tasha shows her diva side.  I think I captured a bit of it today.  Do you see it in those eyes and the turn of her shoulder?






Beauty places itself before me daily.  Whether in the vivid colors of the Hydrangea's blossom, in the act of taking care of another, or the way a woman weaves together her personal style.  All I need do is keep my eyes open and take in the beauty that swirls round me.


I hope beauty visits you this day.  I hope you are able to spend time in its presence, living through its boldness for a sweet instant.  I hope it makes you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment