Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sisters-In-Law

The day that J.D and I met we talked all day.  Imagine that? One of the first questions I asked him was, "How many brothers and sisters do you have?" 

He told me that he didn't have any brothers but that he had two older sisters. 


I was sooooo scared to meet them. I wanted them to like me, of course, because at the time I had already fallen pretty hard for their baby brother.

Long story short.............


I fell just as hard for them too. They are amazing women. I'm blessed to be right down the road from Cindy. We do lots of things together and see each other quite a bit through out the week. She is one of my best friends and she is funny.........seriously she cracks me up. 

TD, on the other hand, lives about 14 hours away. If any of you know TD, you know that she is not a texter, or blogger, or facebooker.  So when she calls I feel like I have hit the lottery.  I can only imagine what that would feel like -- lol. 



I scream with pure excitement when she calls or texts. One morning she text me out of the blue.  It said, "Hey, want to come over for coffee?"   I responded with, "I'll be there in five minutes."

That was probably the best moment we have ever shared together and she was 14 hours away.   I loved it.  It was simple and sweet. 


Do any of you have someone close to your heart that lives miles and miles away and you want to have a cup of coffee with them????



Text them. I'm sure that it will be the best cup you've ever shared. Have the best day!!!! 
 Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment