Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tasha Tuesday

I am feeling a bit frustrated about my Tuesday posts.  Tasha has such fun, flare and color about her and I am simply not capturing it on film...  Oh my.... (there's that "what do you do when you don't get what you want?" question again).


I wanted to express that before you view Tasha today.  Hopefully, I will learn how to program my camera for the inside light at Clarehouse and deliver you a truer view of Tasha next week.  She really is a doll.




My first image of Tasha was of her preparing breakfast for a guest at Clarehouse.  She told me that she does not cook. Her husband does all the cooking.  She said, "I went to the grocery store once and could not decide what to buy.  "There were so many choices, I didn't know which to choose, so I called my husband and he told me to come on home.  He would find something in the fridge to fix for dinner and go shopping himself later."

"And dinner was really good,"  Tasha exclaimed.  "I would never be able to do what he did - fix something so delicious from a nearly empty refrigerator."










Tasha listens intently as the Clinical Director goes over medication schedules.



I just love that little flip of her bangs.  Some days Tasha has bangs.  Some days she does not.  Some days her bangs are blonde.  Some days they are brunette.... some times curly.... sometimes straight.

I never know what look to expect and it makes Tasha the unacceptable joy that she is.










Just look at that face!  Sometimes her eye shadow is purple....sometimes green....sometimes sparkly....sometimes creamy.  She must be an artist with a make-up brush.








Today we have purple sparkles.  And get a look at those lashes.




Got to have the bling on the ear too.... a little diamond.... a little emerald and a lot of amethyst.










Even lunch time has to give way to taking care of business and making Clarehouse available to those who need its care.






It looks like everybody listens when Tasha talks.  What she says is worth listening to, but the way she says it makes it so fun.  She has a lovely southern drawl laced with her own unique phrases and exclamation points.










"Ta ta" Tasha.
As always, you have made Tuesday special.

No comments:

Post a Comment