Sunday, October 28, 2012

Beautiful

Hope has always wanted a sister...

She has been soaking in the fact that she finally has one. I knew she would be a great sister to our new girl. And I knew Ani would LOVE Hope.



Hope was the first one Ani hugged & kissed...



They have a special "sister thing" where they try to get as close to each other as possible... Just to be close together... Love it!



On our second day with Ani Hope said...

"Mom, Ani is so cute... I am glad we finally get to know what makes her beautiful on the inside, it was like we didn't know before China, but now we do"...

Amazing that my nine year old Hope gets this... Simply amazing...

Ani is beautiful inside and out. We feel so lucky that we are the family that gets to truly know her and call her ours...

Forever...

We have been seeing LOTS of adoptive families here.

When we went to Ani's medical check it felt like there were hundreds... So many sweet Chinese boys and girls with new families.

In the waiting room I watched them all...

After being in that room full of other kids Brad and I talked about having the assurance that our Ani was our perfect match.

In the adoption processes that was the scariest thing... Hoping you could love an adoptive child just as you love your biological kiddos...

God is so good... He makes it all work so beautifully.

We had a fun day today... Visited the Chen Family Museum, went to a park, went swimming, and ate amazing Chinese food (thanks Chris & Ash)...










Just beautiful ...

 

5 comments:

  1. I love her. And you. And your family. I can't wait for you to get home. Breese is ready for a new little friend with spunk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious post! I love seeing Hope and Ani together! God is so very good! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm speechless, Cindy. I keep reading your posts over and over again. I love all six of you. So touching and special. Thank you for taking the time to write. Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been waiting to see pics and hear from you even though each day in my minds, I've been trying to figure out what the day would hold. This is even better and more beautiful. Can't wait to see you all home and find out for ourselves what makes her beautiful on the inside!:) Love you all! Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew that Hope and Ani would connect. They didn't need to speak one word to understand each others hearts. I am so excited to see them together.'

    ReplyDelete