Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding ... Stand Aside!

 A Royal Wedding in London..... what's so special about that when there's a grand daughter's birthday party in Oklahoma.  In my estimation there is nothing more news worthy than this....  
  
Mom cooking up a feast for the celebration,




a table decorated in polka dots,








 


family together,

 happy reminders,
  
cousins playing,

 in a happy room,

with a bed built by Papa,
art made by mother,

and boundaries stated loud and clear (with a bit of flare, of course).




I understand that even though we closed the party palace down last night, another celebration is scheduled for this very evening with twelve, yes I said twelve, young ladies from the kingdom of Broken Arrow.  

Truly these are the times that I am thankful to be the Grandmother.  I can party with the royal family until 8:00 pm and then go home to my chambers and sleep like a queen.  Oh my but old age is good.


And now I am off to visit the imperial land of Wyoming where three lovely princesses await my arrival.

I don't know when my next blog post will be as I am not always sure if I can get Internet service in those-there mountains.  So I bid you farewell and genuine wishes for a lovely weekend in your own kingdoms of majesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment