Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tasha Tuesday

Have you been waiting to see our Miss Tasha?  Well, I think she has been waiting for you too.





Now Tasha is not afraid of color!  She looks like a burst of sunshine as she enters Clarehouse to offer her tender loving care to those who need her gentle hand and cheery disposition.









 Clarehouse has many volunteers who do whatever is needed to maintain a home.  They weed gardens, mop floors, cook meals, clean toilets, wash dishes, empty trash, and wash windows.  



 

Take a look at this weeks cleaning crew.


Not exactly a Merry Maids uniform... more like something June Cleavor would wear to dust her staircase.








Even the game table gets a good polish from a Cinderella look-a-like volunteer.










 





Ah hah, there's our Miss Tasha again, getting ready to do some extra special care-giving. No boring white gloves for her.  Only hot pink will give Tasha that extra pizazz she is always giving to others.


















             From her head

















to her toes 








Tasha keeps Clarehouse as sunny and colorful as a Florida vacation.  

Aren't you glad you get to travel with me on Tuesdays as I visit Clarehouse and warm myself under Tasha's sunny glow?  I certainly am happy you are here.

If you need some sunshine today, offer something you have to another, especially your attention or time. 

Right now my attention is focused on California and my nephew and his wife who are grieving the loss of a child.  I send you my love, my desire for regained energy and my assurance that hope will find it's way back to your heart to try again.










No comments:

Post a Comment