Thursday, March 22, 2012

We are powering up the blog today after a couple months hiatus.  

For me, it is always about balance.  I enjoyed publishing a blog post daily, but soon found myself connected to the computer more than was good for my soul.  I want to connect to each of you --- not a machine.   I took a vacation to get my mind, body, and spirit more in sync. Hopefully, my obsessive nature has been tamed a bit and all of us can still enjoy sharing daily experiences and special moments with each other.

Cindy and her family are on a road trip to the Grand Canyon.  She has a post ready to publish and will be sending it to me over the air waves sometime this afternoon.  

Stay tuned... oops that's an old expression from the early days of television.  What I meant to say was, "put it on pause," while you await the newly released edition of Familychicks.



And most important, I truly hope this day (or night) is contentment to your heart.


Yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment