Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Why I Call Him Clone

  He-man has a little shadow that goes in and out with him.    
He's follows him where ere he goes, enacting all his whims.
He looks very, very like him from his feet up to his head;
And copies all his movements and most of what is said.

 The funniest thing about him is the way he likes to work - 
He carries heavy tools and shovels loads of dirt.
Much like all the other children, he loves to swing or play;
But most of all he'd rather work with He-man every day.



Inspired by Robert Louis Stevenson's poem, MY SHADOW 

53. I am grateful for the heritage of my elders.

I hope the sun warms you gently this day.  I hope you have someone helping you accomplish a task.  As you reflect on the day, I hope a big smile forms inside your heart.  
Yaya

































4 comments:

  1. I am testing a new feature to see if I pushed the right buttons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I did it. I can finally reply to comments on our posts. Now I might go more public. It's scary.

      Delete
  2. LOVE these pictures and the post! What a special relationship!!!- Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He-man treasures this relationship just as much as Clone. It makes him smile all over.

      Delete