Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dream A Little Dream With Me

DREAMER CAN SAY THE FUNNIEST THINGS!!!!
Dreamer was about 3 yrs old and was really sick. He was sitting on my lap and I told him,  “Son I'm so sorry you are sick...Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?”  He said, “MOM DON'T TICK ME OFF.”

Dreamer cut his hand when he was four and after I put a band aid on his finger he said, “Mom you need to put Benadryle on it.”

Dreamer met a neighbor down the street from us when we first moved into our new house. He said, “Mom, I met a new friend.” I said, “You did where does he live?”  Dreamer said, “You know, down at the end of the culture sac.” LOL
Dreamer introduced me to his substitute teacher one day and said, “This is my mom and she is 16 years old.” I was 27 at the time.
Dreamer had basketball tryouts and he said, “Mom we  didn't play a prescription. I said, “ What?”   He said,“You know a prescription. I said, “You mean scrimmage?”  He said, ‘Oh yeah that's what I meant”.

DREAMER CAN SAY THE SWEETEST THINGS!!!!
Dreamer said, “Mom how many naps did Tornado take today? Is he well rested?”

Dreamer said, “Mom HE DID IT...HE REALLY DID IT...J.D. got Lieutenant,” while he was jumping up and down with big tears in his eyes.

Dreamer asked, “Mom how did you sleep? I don't want you to be scared when J.D. is at the station.”

Dreamer said in his prayers To God, “I hope you had a good day.”

Dreamer said to J.D. when we got married, “We are a family now,” with tears rolling down his face.Dreamer said, “How was your day mom? I missed you. Tell me about your day.”

My little Dreamer amazes me. Middle One posted that her kids teach her everyday and I would have to agree. My Dreamer teaches me.

Maybe you have a Dreamer in your life that has said something funny or something sweet. If you do, you are blessed like me.  Have the best day!!!

Pleasure

1 comment:

  1. Jorey thinks Dreamer is the bomb! :) You will probably get tired of reading this BUT I am so thankful that you have joined the blogg!

    ReplyDelete