Friday, June 22, 2012

The sound of my home!!!

I didn't think that I would miss them as much as I did. 
It's good to have my two older children home and settled in.  They were gone for almost 2 weeks.  They went to church camp for five days and as soon as they got home from camp they left with their dad and Jennifer on a trip to Branson, Missouri. 

When they finally came home to stay, Tornado instantly began yapping.  

Boo started running around screaming.  
Our dog Copper went crazy, licking every leg in sight (which by the way drives me absolutely bananas). 

Every night we have family time where we pray, talk, and connect.  It felt good to have all of us in the circle.  All of us together again. 

My home is full again and so is my heart.  My home is loudly filled with, "Hey mom can I have a snack?"

"Mom whats for dinner?"

And, "Mom, what are we doing today?"

It's good to get a break from my usual house-load of noise, but it's oh so much better when they come home. 

Hope your day is full like mine. Hope that you pray, talk and connect with someone that you've missed. 

Have a blessed day. 
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment