Thursday, June 21, 2012

Father's Day

We celebrated Father's Day this past weekend.  We called it Happy Daddy Day.  Last year Joe's Father's Day gift was Boo. 

This year his gift was a clean garage and a new boom box to go in it. 

I also played a little joke on him.  You know those stickers that everyone has on the back of their vans of a stick family?   We joke back and forth about those and how I should get the stickers and put them on the back of my van. 

Well..................Joe thinks they are obnoxious and I think they are cute.  So I took it upon myself to get the stickers and put them up in garage above his tools.  Perfect spot!!!!

That's one of the many things I love about my Joe is his sense of humor.  Another, would have to be that he truly is an amazing daddy. 


There is a look that he gets on his face when he is watching our children that I can't describe. 

 
It's the look 0f ....... Love.  He loves them without condition.  I am in awe of my husband most all the time and he continues to inspire me to be a better mommy. 

Hope you celebrated a wonderful daddy like we did. 

Hope you have a blessed day! 
 Tara

1 comment:

  1. Isn't life great, when you find the right partner in life, and the best co-parent for your children! Hugs to my nephew, and his lovely family!

    ReplyDelete