Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Booger... by Pleasure

A booger.............................can it bring you closer to the one you love?

Yes, you read right.   Seriously, I'm going to blog about a big fat huge booger. 


 





In my class that I was telling you about a couple blogs ago one of the chapters in the book was about having an attitude of gratitude - being down right thankful for your husband -quit gripping and so on and so on. 

 












One night I grabbed my J.D. right on the face and was ALL IN THE MOMENT, telling my sweet husband how grateful I was for him. 

While I'm in the moment telling him all this sweet stuff he looks at me and says, " WHAT IS THAT?"




I said, "What.....what are you talking about?"

He pointed at it, and as he pointed at it, I followed with my eyes.  My eyes crossed. There it was - a big booger on my nose. 

At first I was mortified. But then J.D and I burst out laughing.  We had never laughed so hard in our lives. That good belly laugh....you laugh so hard that you can't hear it....one of those. 

Ok so it's way gross.  But, hey, it happens. Boogers happen.
And they can bring you closer. A simple big booger brought us closer together. 

So remember to be thankful even for the smallest things like a booger.

pleasure

1 comment:

  1. You are just too funny!
    But how important it is for a relationship to share a hearty laugh once in awhile over the silliest things.
    Love ya, Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete