Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Its the small stuff

I have a busy household. So busy that sometimes I think to myself, "HOW DID I GET EVERYTHING DONE?"  Everyday is different even though we try to follow a routine. 

I have learned to be very flexible......plans change fast.  JD can get called into the fire station for overtime or get a call to change someone's tire at any given moment. So my life is very busy and constantly changing.  But one thing remains the same...... the joy that my husband and children bring to my heart. Its the small stuff and lots of prayers that get me through my crazy, busy day. 

Here are a few....

  • Joe telling me I'm beautiful when its the end of my day and all my makeup has rubbed off and I have spit up all over me
 
  • Boo panting like a puppy

  • Dreamer telling me that he has his whole life planned out, that he is moving to California and going to be a basketball star and have two children (he then starts to cry and tells me how much he will miss me)


  • Tornado singing twinkle twinkle little star (tinkle tinkle is how he sings it)


  • And last, but not least, watching Sunshine with little Tornado. She is amazing. 
 sorry, no matter what I tried, I could not get this picture to load at the right angle for viewing

What small stuff gets you through your day?

Have the best day!!!
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment