Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wordy Wednesday


Before we get to Wordy Wednesday, I want to thank our readers for going with the flow of this blog over the last few days as I have posted late and pithy -- pressing a few keys here and there on my way out the door.  

The conference I attended was a life-changer that I am still processing and hope to post about in the coming weeks. 

The super bowl party we hosted was a total blast and the team I was rooting for won.  Yeah!! 

I continue to mourn the loss of the thousand of pictures I had tucked away to use on future blog posts.  I didn't realize how much my photos were connected to my blog writing until they disappeared.  I've been experiencing a bit of writer's block lately.  But as I am told, this too shall pass.  

Now let's check out the quote for Wordy Wednesday.

Today I have chosen a familiar quote from Mother Teresa.  I'm sure that many of you have heard it several times.  But today I am asking you to choose one stanza and focus on achieving what Mother Teresa encourages today.


64. I am grateful for patient readers.

I hope your Wednesday is a great place to pause in the middle of the week.  I hope you experience something or someone so special that the pleasure lasts for days.  I hope your day ends in perfect satisfaction and contented rest.
Yaya


No comments:

Post a Comment