Tuesday, June 19, 2012

He's 2.....She's 1....and I'm a little sad.

We finally celebrated Tornado's and Boo's birthdays.  They are 12 months 2 weeks 2 days and 2 minutes apart. 

Close enough to wear the same size diapers. 

Close enough to take baths together. 

Close enough to drink out of each others sippy cups and share binkys. 

Close enough to share birthday parties. 

Tornado's birthday is June 1st and Boo's is June 16th, so we celebrated right in the middle. It was a lot of fun.  Tornado kept saying Happy Birthday cakes....all day.  He loves cupcakes. 

We celebrated with family, friends, cupcakes, ice cream, pizza, noodle swords, and a water sponge fight. 


The kids had a blast, but momma was a little sad at the party.  

Okay, I was sad on the first day of school for my older two children too. 

Watching my children grow is beautiful.  But it seems as if every time I blink, another year passes.  WHERE DO THEY ALL GO??? 

I wish I could slow down time.  But I can't.  What I can do, though, is try super hard to live fully in each moment. 

Have a blessed day!!!! 
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment