Friday, June 15, 2012

Pretzels

I'm not much of a cook. But I do love an easy recipe. I get sooooo excited. I follow each step hoping that it will come out just the way it supposed to. Sometimes my best cooking is when I just go with it. My hubby and kids love this fun simple little treat. So I wanted to share.........


1 bag of pretzels( I like to use the mini pretzels)
3/4 c of oil
1 pkg ranch dressing mix
1 tsp ground red cayenne pepper
1 tsp lemon pepper
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder



mix ingredients together in a bowl and pour over pretzels....
I usually put my pretzels in a LARGE sack (like a produce bag) or a 2 gallon zip-loc baggie.


Turn and shake gently every 30 minutes or so.


This is the best part......NO BAKING........YUMMMMMMMMM

Enjoy!!! 

Have a blessed day! 
 Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment