Thursday, June 7, 2012

Today I want to honor and recognize my mom, Terry
Where do I start....?
I am so thankful for her: thankful for her prayers, for kissing my band aids and for believing in me.  

I am thankful for the nine months of pregnancy that she carried me and kept me alive.  I am thankful for every ball game she coached and for every meal she cooked.  

I am thankful for every tear she shed for me, thankful for her laugh (man, its a good one) - thankful for teaching me things when she wasn't even aware she was being a teacher. 




I am thankful for her curly hair because I now know how to handle my almost 12 year old daughters fro. 






I'm thankful for moms big blue eyes - 


 





both of my babies have them. 




I'm thankful for her ability to throw anything in a pot and have it come out of the oven smelling like heaven.  

I'm thankful for the southern way she talks.  I sound just liiiiike her. 

It's been two years since I have touched or held my momma's hand. But yesterday I was holding her close to my heart. 

Love you momma!!!! Hope your day was just as beautiful as you!!!
 Tara

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this lovely tribute to your mom, Tara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see more pics of what your mom looks like to see if you look like her since I haven't met her.

    ReplyDelete