Friday, June 8, 2012

Boo Boo

I bought Boo's last can of formula a week or so ago.  I don't know if I should be sad.....
or jumping up and down celebrating.  She is getting big so fast.  She's now walking everywhere. 
She is our baby.....the last one.  She will be the last of them all. 
 

Boo's birthday is coming up fast - like in nine days.  She will only be one but time flies when your changing diapers, kissing owies, and wiping noses. 

When I realize how fast it goes, it makes my heart ache.  I'm already thinking about when they are all grown and out of the house. 


What the heck am I going to do.......??????  


Boo we always be our little princess.  So for now I will buy her whole milk and watch her do all her firsts instead of worrying about all of her lasts. 
Have the best day!!!!
 Tara

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tara,
    I love the way you write!
    And I love the way you love your kids!
    Will we see you in Torrington this summer?
    Abby, Megan and I will be there,
    Love, Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete