Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm still trying

Now for all of you who know how to set up a blog and participate in the internet community, I say, "Hat's off to you!"  I am definitely a novice and sometimes feel like giving up on the whole thing.  But my daughter-in-law, who suggested I do this in the first place, keeps encouraging me. So for now I limp along and ask for your mercy as I air all my ignorance before you.

And unfortunately, this is all the time I can give to this post today, as I am off to finish decorating our next grand child's nursery.  My son and his wife are expecting their second child.  Their first is nine months old and the next is making her entry on June 16th.  The nursery is to hold both precious babies, one boy and one girl.  So the challenge of this design is to make it gender friendly for both as well as creating a space that will last a bit longer than toddler years, as my daughter-in-law and son will have little time to give to decorating anything after the baby arrives and their house is filled with even more sleepless nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment