Thursday, May 26, 2011

Momma's A Poppin'

Daughter-in-law is scheduled to have our tenth grand child by C-section on June 16th.  She was having some significant contractions a couple of weeks ago (think I blogged about it), but they subsided and she rested and all was well.

Yesterday afternoon more contractions started.  Once again she stopped moving, laid down and they stopped.



I am now wondering if she will make it to her scheduled C-section????  Doc tells us the baby would be fine even if she decided to come early.

I think mom might be okay with it too.  She is ready to bend over without busting her seams... I mean it...she is literally busting out at the seams....

Don't you think it's time to say hello to grand child number 10?  I do.  Wonder what I will call her?

....besides her birth-given name, I mean.  I try to name each of the grand kids something that signifies their true essence as I experience them.

Maybe grand daughter number 10 will be "Thunder" so she can keep up with her brother, "Little Tornado".  Or maybe she will be "Moonbeam" to compliment her older sister, "Sunshine".  Mom is hoping she might be "Serenity" so she can rest a bit.  And big brother, "Bubba", wants her to be "Fun".

While her name remains undetermined there is one thing we all agree upon... that she be healthy, happy and SLEEPS ALL NIGHT!

Hope your day is as it should be.    But if turns out differently than you expected, take a deep breath, bend over and touch your toes, and be happy you are not bursting at the seams.





No comments:

Post a Comment