Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm A Big Kid Now


 



My Tornado feels big now. He climbed up and sat next to his sister this morning and ate breakfast right beside her. NO MORE HIGH CHAIR
......................SOOO SCARY!!!! 



He didn't feel well this morning but that didn't matter while he sat there in his own stool at the bar with his brother and sister.  He was soooo happy. He felt big. It was sweet to watch.

 

Okay, I could blog about a lot of neat things that happen at my house - like the 28 million diapers I change in a day - but this was a big moment for a little boy that I wanted to share.




Have any of you ever felt big?

Can you remember a story when you were little where you felt big?

Or have you ever watched someone feel big.

I love hearing stories. Think about it and leave a comment. We want to hear from you.
Pleasure

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your special moments. It reminds me to enjoy all the special moments in our life. Wish We could hug all of you Love, GG

    ReplyDelete