Thursday, November 29, 2012

My niece

My new niece.............Words cannot begin to describe how precious she is. Watching her brings so much joy to my heart. Not only watching her............but watching Brad and Cindy with her. Its like they have always been together. 

She came into Yaya's house at Thanksgiving kissing everyone. She has a sweet little spirit that you can feel as soon as she enters the room. She makes my heart melt. 

When children get adopted we tend to think how lucky the child is to be adopted by such a wonderful family.....and I so agree........but being involved and watching this precious angel enter our family...............It makes me think we are the lucky ones. She is such a huge blessing from God.  And GUESS WHAT I'M HER AUNT........HOW BLESSED AM I? 

                                                 Tara

1 comment:

  1. Sweet post, I am lucky I got to spend time with her before!

    ReplyDelete