Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rewarding Research

My mom told me that she had heard that babies process information through their mouths.  I think that's what she told me anyway.... it could have been babies process with their mouths... or babies' mouths are processors.  Whatever she said, I was intrigued enough to do a bit of research of my own.




I located a willing subject and went right to work gathering data.
 Gender: male
Age: 10 months
Aptitude: Genius
Dexterity: Ecellent
Hygiene: Pantless, shoeless, saggy diaper
Agility: He's ten months old for crying out loud.    He bends like a pretzel.

Aha! This looks interesting.



But this looks good too. Better go in for further analysis.

  Maybe its a ball.

Yup.  Just what I suspected.  A football and a Wilson at that!



 Nope, this is not a football.


Now let's give this a taste test?


 Tastes like a book to me.... an orange book with a yellow chick.  But I've been investigating this thing for a while now as you can tell by the dated markings on the top. 




Now what's this...looks familar... looks kind of like me and smells like those things mom and dad put on my bottom that sag when wet.


 A slight lick determines further sampling


...and deeper investigation


...and more sampling of this flap


 Sure enough!  Pampers Cruisers.  Guess all that sampling paid off.


Wow! I even amaze myself sometimes!


Because of the vast amounts of data needed for significant scientific findings I will deliver more on this subject at a later date.  The only conclusion at this time is that the subject matter has an extreme need to taste anything he gets his hands on .  But to prepare an accurate report more data is required.  It will be time consuming and uncomfortable, spending a large amount of my time scooting my bottom across the floor and contorting my body into muscle demanding poses to get just the right angle for a photo.  It's a tough job but yaya's got to do it.





























































3 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures of Baby Sims! Your creativity always leaves me smiling, full of love, and wanting more. Thank you for all your work and for sharing. You touch me every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so blessed that he's my little boy. I always want more of your blog too. I look forward to my morning coffee and to see what you have blogged about next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GG-Pop is really touched by your creativity and your sensitivity to the world about you, which continues to deepen my respect and love for you. GG says, wow, I gave birth to this wonderful being.

    ReplyDelete