Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tasha Tuesday



Every Tuesday morning I walk through these doors.


I volunteer at this beautifully landscaped and comfortably decorated home  --  a place that houses and cares for the terminally ill during their last days.  Every board, nail, window, flower, cushion, water pipe and concrete pathway was provided by thousands of generous donors and is maintained by hundreds of volunteers.  I sit at the front desk to welcome all who come for a visit, a stay or to volunteer.  It is one of the best days of my week.  Not only because of the work Clarehouse does but because of the people who work at Clarehouse.


Meet Tasha.

She is a care-giver.  She is a mom.  She is a sister.  She is a wife.  But to me she is a doll! Every Tuesday when I turn onto the Clarehouse drive I get excited to see Tasha.  Sometimes her hair is red.  Sometimes short.  Sometimes long.  In this picture she has a modern day Veronica Lake thing going on. 

I want you to be excited to see Tasha too... so.... I am naming Tuesday's blog posts as "Tasha Tuesday" where I will post a picture of Tasha's style choice for that day. 

Next week I will be in Wyoming and won't be at Clarehouse or flicking any pics of Tasha.... so you all have to wait another week to see the next thing Tasha brings.

I wish you a day of surprises like Tasha gives me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment