Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tasha Tuesday






Tasha greets you today in splendid color and...





















a little sass














How about a closer look?  The pattern of her blouse reminds me of those twirling machines they had at the carnival when I was a kid.  We paid a nickel to squeeze different colors of paint from a tube onto a piece of paper with a small hole in the center.  The booth attendant would put the paper on a wheel, kind of like a turn table of an old time record player.  He or she would line up the hole in the center of the paper with a small nipple in the center of the wheel.  The lid would be closed and a button pushed and the wheel would spin, sending the paint in all directions, creating a design much like the one on Tasha's shoulder.  I thought it as so cool.  I guess I still do.




For Miss Tasha, nothing goes undone... from the sweep of her bangs to the 




sparkle of her toes,






Tasha is polished and perfumed to perfection.  She even sports her name on a gold ring.

Not a bad idea. I have always had a difficult time remembering names.  Faces I seldom forget, but names I botch up consistently.

If everyone would just wear their name on their finger, it would really help me out.








Oh, and we can't forget the do.  Can you guess how she does it?  All I can say is don't try this at home.







May your day be fun.  May your eyes take in some splendid color, some sparkle and some sass.  Enjoy each other.  Celebrate our differences and the ways we uniquely present ourselves in this world.  Judge less, love more.  This is my prayer.











No comments:

Post a Comment