Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Empty Spaces Change Places

It wasn't that long ago - at least it doesn't seem like it - that I was in Wyoming with my chickadees.  I remember serving sliced apples for a snack and noticing that Cautious had to bite the apples on the side of her mouth because her front teeth were missing.  She had a sprinkling of freckles across her nose and an empty space in her smile --- adorable in my opinion.
A couple of days ago I received a photo from TD's hubby's phone.   The empty spaces have moved!
Now Cautious can bite her apple in the front, but I wonder if she has trouble chewing on the side?   Little Sparky isn't revealing a thing.  I wonder if she has an empty space in her smile?

Looks like they had a special day at school in curly hair and colorful dress.  Normally they wear uniforms.  Looks kind of eighties to me.  In fact, I'm sure I had a shirt exactly like the one Sparky is wearing. 



Yesterday, I got this picture from Mr. Z's phone.  Muffin wanted to show me her new hair cut.  Looks like Sparky stayed at home when they went to the salon.  She told her dad she might get her hair cut later.... and... she is still being tight lipped, giving me no clues about her spaces.  

Guess I'll just have to make a trip to Wyoming to find out for myself.  The pay for this kind of detective work is three chickadee squeezes and Muffin for breakfast.

57. I am grateful for I-phones.

I hope a pleasant memory finds its way to you today.  I hope someone adorable sends you a happy smile.  And I hope you treat yourself to a bit of pampering.  You are worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment