Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sunshine and B's project....

I love to watch my kids be creative.  They are so funny when they are in that light bulb moment.  
 
The other morning I was trying to think of something for them to do that would require creative thinking on their part without any help from me.  

Honestly, I was trying to get them away from the tv, wii, and their ipods.  The only direction I gave them was that they had three hours to build something in the garage.
 

B made a set of drum sticks, and two swords.  He used wood glue and a saw.................SCARY TO ME.  
But he still has his fingers.  He also used spray paint........which by the way he could have spray painted the whole house because he loved using it so much.

Sunshine designed and created a doggie bed for our dog Copper.  She used nails.............lots of them and plywood and spray paint. 



I was so proud of how hard they worked.  I was it warmed my heart to see how proud they were of their own work. 

It was a fun day in the ole garage. 

Hope you have a blessed day. 

 Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment